DJ Caste was born as a rock DJ in 2008 during an electronic music night. This selector from Treviso, Italy, is founder of The Last Nite Party, an indie-rock event format at Vinile Club.
But if you know him well you are able to identify his huge love for black music.
Through the pages of his blog, The Italo Job, he lets his passion for disco and electronic music flow into the world. He lets his passion for disco and electronic music flow into the world.
This mix is trippin’ between the bright and dark sides of Italian psych and jazz-funk. Veterans and new conscripts are here connected by the passion for the exploration of boundless lysergic lands.
01. Squadra Omega – Massa Mancante [Soave, 2017]
02. Stefano Ghittoni & DJ Rocca – Jupiter [Schema, 2017]
03. Strata-Gemma – Caro Van [Fly By Night Music, 2018]
04. Alex Puddu – Seductive Sitar [Schema, 2016]
05. Ad Bourke & Rotla – Ostia 82 [Really Swing, 2016]
06. Goblin – Trumpet’s Flight [Cinevox, 1979]
07. Qvark – Permesso? [Early Sounds Recordings, 2018]
08. Calibro 35 – New York New York [Tannen Records, 2012]
09. Bebo Baldan feat. Steve James – Trance [Soave, 2018]
10. Kamasutra – Sugar Step [Wildflower Records, 1995]
11. Al Doum & The Faryds – Weed & Love [Black Sweat Records / Les Disques Bongo Joe, 2018]